|Position:||Sales Executive||Account Manager|
Working with Brands, Sales and Marketing team.
Customers are from UK and Internationally including Wholesalers, Retailers, Agents and Distributors.
|Looking after an amazing New Project. Working with Brands, Sales and Marketing team. Customers are from UK and Internationally including Wholesalers, Retailers, Agents and Distributors.|
• Communicating with an account base of small and medium sized retailers – to contact existing customers with new product information and processing orders.
• Be able to cover other sales accounts as required during holidays or staff absences and Sales analysis and prepare reports on set key targets for specific accounts, also Raising Sales orders on SAP system accurately
• Coordinating sample requests from agents and distributors to processing all details as appropriate to the production, operations and warehouse teams.
• Maintaining and updating Collection style lists, catalogues, new season details to customers and providing customers with stock lists and product information on request.
• Duties as directed from time to time i.e. Marketing initiatives, PR shoots, Model castings an d Liaising with various Logistics companies for Stock and distribution DHL, TNT, RH Freight, DPD, FedEx
• Friendly and efficient telephone manner for answering calls, good written communication skills, confident and able to build good working relationship over the telephone and email. Be presentable and able to communicate with different levels of people with company and customers. Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Good organisational and planning skills , able to effectively prioritise workload and meet deadlines and Take an interest in fashion awareness of current clothing trends.
• Handling enquiries from prospective UK retail customers and finding new potential Agents and Distributors for the brand(s) as required for initial assessment
• Managing customer queries regarding order status, new product launches and delivery dates
• Account management role for specified Customers and to have intimate knowledge about the companies. This will include Concessions and Online businesses and as designated and directed
• Maintaining customer data base, updating contact records for existing and new customers and Coordinating sample requests from agents and distributors to processing all details as appropriate to the production, operations and warehouse teams
• Ability to set up systems to organise and manage administrative work including dealing with the company’s stationary orders and tasks as designated and obtaining quotes as needed
• Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel and Word and Outlook
• Take an interest in fashion and awareness of current clothing trends.
We are always on the look out for bright, talented fashionista's to join our growing team.
If you think you've got what it takes to work for AngelEye Fashion.com then we would love to hear from you! Simply just send us a little info about yourself including an up to date CV and a covering letter to email@example.com